On the last morning (Saturday, 29 December 1956), Tram No. 250 went back to Epsom Depot via the Railway Station and Parnell, while the remaining trams in service formed the last convoy via the Town Hall to Epsom Depot. Tram No. 250 is seen here at the Railway Station, waiting for a Leyland diesel bus to leave on the first day of the diesel shuttle service between Karangahape Road and the Railway Station.
1 photograph : black and white : 16.5 cm x 22 cm
Graham Stewart. 29 Dec 1956. Last trams, 1956, 08/092/169. Walsh Memorial Library, The Museum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT).